• Download Alphalist v7.0 from BIR website and install this free program for your testing and validation module.
• Download Alphalist Excel Template Report then try it for .dat file conversion.
• After downloading the excel file Alphalist Template Report, kindly analyze the sample data in the file. The format data will give you an idea on what your file should look like before copying the row data for .dat file output.
• The sequence of worksheet names 1604C-1, 1604C-2 should not be changed... you can add many worksheets as you want, but the first 2 worksheets are reserved.
• Alphalist where schedule type is empty or no record should be deleted the row data except the header value from row 1 to row 13 should not be removed.
• Don't insert additional column or delete column within the template worksheet... you can insert row data as many as you want, but the existing formula given within the cell is always there and also the TOTAL format and formula is available because the total amount value, it's also included on the output .dat file.
• Don't create formula in cell to get a value because the output column cell with formula will be 0.00 in .dat file except the existing formula given will get the value in .dat file output.
• If you want to create a formula to get a value used outside the column template, then use copy and paste special select "values" in desired column to copy the value without formula.
• Provide data in worksheet 1604C-1 column AP -> lastname, column AG -> firstname, column AR -> middlename for employee name separated field in dat file output.
• Provide data in worksheet 1604C-2 column BA -> lastname, column BB -> firstname, column BC -> middlename for employee name separated field in dat file output.
Users are required to use BIR Alphalist Validation Module to ensure 100% compliance. This web application .dat file conversion tools created this December 2018, almost 2 weeks of development during my free time... (revised this year January 2021 for BIR Updates) on my self-testing and I'am confident that output file is okay, but still, we do not provide guarantee.
Alphalist File is not stored in the server.
Automate the loan deduction process by setting up a payroll deduction for each employee loan. This can be done by creating a payroll deduction category specifically for the loan and linking it to the employee's loan.
Automated timekeeping and attendance solutions make it easier for employees to track their time and attendance. This can lead to increased productivity, as employees are better able to focus on their work rather than worrying about the accuracy of their time tracking.
Define the Goals and Objectives of the HRIS Software Implementation: Identify the purpose of the new system and how it will benefit the organization.
Designed to track an employee’s time worked and generate an accurate payroll, system allows employees to clock in and out, track hours worked, view their timecards, and view their pay stubs.
Paperless timekeeping processes can save businesses time and money by reducing the time spent handling paperwork and manual data entry.
The new SSS contribution table effective January 2023 which applies to employers and employees monthly contribution.
Under Revenue Regulation (RR) 11-2018 Annex E, the new schedule of withholding tax on compensation effective January 1, 2023 and onward.
Step by step procedure how to test and explore the online application using available modules from employees master data and other setup-to-proceed user testing.
HR private employee master data contains the personal details, job information, educational background, training, allowance, and 201 files of your employees that all information stored in the database for easy retrieval of records.
Personal Information, Family Background, Educational Background, Civil Service Eligibility, Work Experience, Voluntary Work, Learning & Development, Other Information, Questionnaire, 201 Files, Payroll Setup, Job Information, Allowance.